Friday, February 18, 2011

Close Up Look Of Dirty Water Pipe

Becareful the water you drink may not be as clean as you think!

A simple way to check if the water coming out from your tap is clean.Buy a tap filter cover and tie it around your tap.Soon you will notice that the tap filter cover turn brownish and eventually turns black.

Unpurified water may contain any or all of these four categories:

Poisonous Chemicals
Toxic chemicals
Protozoan Parasites
Harmful Viruses


PATHOGENIC BACTERIA:
Common pathogenic bacteria found in water supplies include:
  1.  E-coli
  2.  Salmonella
  3.  Legionella
  4.  Cholera
  5.  Salmonella Typhi (Typhoid)
  6.  Shigella
  7.  Klebsiella
Pathogenic bacteria are responsible for many of the common types of potentially fatal water-borne disease around the world. E-plus water filters have been proven by independent laboratory testing to be highly effective against pathogenic bacteria.
Bacteria% ReductionIllness CausedSymptoms
Salmonella typhus>99.9%Typhoid FeverFever, headaches, apathy, weakness, abdominal pain, and a rose colored skin rash.
Shigella>99.9%Shigellosis or Bacterial DysenteryAbdominal pain, fever, diarrhea, mucus and blood in excreta.
Vibrio cholera>99.9%CholeraNausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, severe dehydration followed by collapse, shock and in many cases death
Klebsiella Tarragona>99.9%GastroenterocolitisDiarrhea and abdominal cramps
E-coli>99.9%GastroenterocolitisDiarrhea and abdominal cramps

6 comments:

jeremy said...

Looks horrible. It should be clean regularly.
gas purifier

Unknown said...

That is gross. That's why my husband and I invested in a good water purifier.

- Try coconut oil

Unknown said...

please tell me where can I buy this and price. sbs20857@yahoo.com

thank many

Unknown said...

please tell me where can I buy this and price. sbs20857@yahoo.com

thank many

pamela drews said...

I’m giving a testimony about Dr. KOKOBI the great Herbalist, he has the
cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my breast cancer, though I
went through different website I saw different testimonies about
different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: ‘Many people have
the breast cancer remedy, So why are people still suffering from it?’ I thought of
it, then I decided to contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com , I didn’t believe him that
much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed
some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it
(CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery,
he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I
will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him
and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was
tested breast cancer negative, if you are breast cancer patient or any cancer patient at all. Do me
a favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make
sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that
I referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com You can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 you can take a look at his website via: https://kokobiherbalremedycentre.weebly.com and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com

vasya said...

Thank you for sharing this blog. The human body consist of 60% of water. Water is essential for good health and our body functions such as temperature regulation, cellular function and waste removal. Water purifier maintenance service helps to take a pure water.